Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Work Stuff...

Over the past year or so I've been working on the interior for Boeing's new airplane, the 747-8. It has been a lot of hard work and too many late nights, but the project is wrapping up and I thought I'd post a few images of the new interior. These images were taken from Boeing's website (newairplane.com) and don't show a lot of detail because the exact specs of the interior are still proprietary. What you see are digital renderings of our preliminary interior surfaces, not actual photographs, since the plane hasn't actually been built yet.


Door 2 Looking Aft - Stairway to Upper-Deck


Zone-A - Premium Class $$$
(Fittingly the "Snootiest" passengers get to sit in the "nose" of the plane.)


Main-Cabin - Looking Aft
(Notice the vertical space - I'll be able to stand in the center without my head hitting the bins.)


Another view looking aft at the door 2 entry.
(Business Class Seats.)


4 Comments:

  1. Kim said...
    These pics have really made me look forward for 747-8s release. When will it be launched?
    RyanH said...
    These renderings are incredibly life like. Amazing looking plane!
    the harpers said...
    Since you helped design and put this amazing plane together...we all get to ride for free huh?!! Looks awesome! Nothing like the one we flew home from Florida on. That had to have been older than me!
    Traci said...
    Looks cushy. Wonder if we'll really ever get to take a sweet ride in one...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home