If you're viewing this page with Microsoft's Internet Explorer, I have now idea what you can and can't see! I view and edit this blog using Mozilla Firefox, and recently pulled it up on Traci's computer to edit a post using IE. To my surprise, half of the elements on the page don't even show up! All the text to the left is gone, and the animation in my technical difficulties post is magically not there. AWESOME! So if you're using IE, I promise my blog isn't as lame as it appears. I'll look into it, and see if I can find out what's going on. If anyone out there has an idea as to what's happening, I'd welcome the help. Thanks.
Get Firefox here.
3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe you've fixed it, but IE7 is currently showing just like Firefox 3.
Hehe, in my blog template there was even a piece of html code that would "fix a weird Explorer problem" so the comment went.
So, you're definitely not alone!